In the waterworks industry, having a handy and effective way to cut pipe is a necessity. With a Hot Tap Kit, you can add a new water line with minimal interference from the rest of the system. No more shutting down the entire street when you need to perform professional pipe services as a contractor or municipal worker. When you choose the WHEELER-REX Hot Tap Kits, you also gain convenience. Learn more about how our Hot Tap Kits can benefit you below.
Our Hot Tap Kits
WHEELER-REX offers nine Hot Tap Kits. Each of the kits features a hot tapping system designed for steel, copper pipe, cast iron, ductile iron, and plastic pipe. The kits are well-made using the highest grade materials and feature a premium design. In fact, WHEELER-REX has 60 years of experience in manufacturing this type of tool. The company understands what pipe professionals need in hot tapping systems, and provides a line of products that fulfill that need.
The kits are made to last and to perform within 250 pounds per square inch of pressure. At the same time, you don’t have to go through a great deal of manual labor to get the hot tapping tools to work. The WHEELER-REX kits for hot tapping are hand-operated for one person to do with ease. The system is designed to drill holes with very little energy or effort.
Using a Hot Tap Kit
You are also relieved of having to figure out how to conduct the process of adding a new water line on your own. With the hot tapping systems, everything is included for an easy-to-understand process. Each of the high-quality hot tapping kits is designed for professional grade water line maintenance, repairs, and service. You get everything you need in a heavy-duty case that ensures everything will be within arm’s reach when you are ready to use it.
It is the ideal system for pipe professionals in the plumbing industry. You will want to have at least one of the hot tap kits by WHEELER-REX on hand. You don’t have to go through a great deal of manual labor to get the hot tapping tools to work. You will appreciate being prepared for those difficult, emergency jobs that require a new water line.
Available Hot Tap Kits
There are nine different Hot Tap Kits in the WHEELER-REX line-up. Each kit is specifically designed to cut a particular material. Check out the different hot tap kits to find the solution that best suits your needs:
- Model 8100 features 1″ NPT adapters and is used for steel and copper pipe; geared at the fire department industry
- Model 8200 offers 1″ CTS flare adapters for cutting steel and copper
- Model 8201 also features 1″ CTS flare adapters for cutting plastic pipe
- Model 8202 is more extensive in sizing and used for large arbor assembly plastic pipe
- Model 8203 specializes in cutting ductile and cast iron, featuring cutter shells and flare adapters
- Model 8204 is used for ductile and cast iron including large arbor assembly
- Model 8205 cuts through plastic, ductile iron, and cast iron using flare adapters and shell cutters
- Model 8206 is the most conclusive kit; see below
- Model 8300 cuts steel and copper pipe with BSPT adapters and HSS cutters
Meet Model 8206
The most popular hot tap kit by WHEELER-REX is Model 8206. It’s the most complete kit for ductile iron and plastic pipework. However, each kit is designed to fully provide hot tapping solutions.
Choose Your Hot Tap Kit Today
Learn more about how to find your hot water tapping kit today by contacting WHEELER-REX.