It always happens at the worst possible time. You’ve got an emergency call at three in the morning and need to get a valve opened up for a factory. Your water utility has a line burst during some wicked cold winter weather and the crew on site can’t get the valve to close. You have a new person overseeing your department who thinks every valve in existence needs to be exercised right now. Whatever your specific situation, being able to quickly and reliably open and close valves can make a huge difference in how well you can respond to these issues. Fortunately, the ValveMaster Portable Valve Exerciser provides a solid tool to get the job done quickly and easily.
11 Advantages of the ValveMaster Portable Valve Exerciser
- Like the solid performance of truck-mounted units but not the expensive price tag? The ValveMaster delivers the same level of strong performance at a fraction of the cost of similar truck-mounted units.
- Why should you tie yourself down to a single vehicle? Our 2” ball hitch trailer coupling and mounting of the exerciser allows you to take it where it needs to go with a light vehicle, not just the one it’s permanently attached to.
- When a valve is stuck tight, you need solid power to get it to move. The ValveMaster deals well with even the largest of valves, applying up to 600 foot-pounds of variable torque to your valve.
- Worried about shear or bending the frame? The heavy-duty materials combined with a unique frame design absorbs torque, permitting a safe, effortless operation by a single person without losing any stability.
- Need a longer reach to be able to watch the valve at the same time that you’re operating the ValveMaster? The exerciser is designed with a telescoping control arm to allow easier movement around the work site.
- Worried about long-term performance, reliability and durability? The ValveMaster is attached to a rugged, welded steel chassis for years of dependable service. It even has a compact 5’-wide wheelbase, delivering amazing accessibility in even the most confined areas.
- Why bring out a bunch of other machinery when one piece of equipment helps you do the job? The equipment includes several auxiliary connections, allowing you to use it as a hydraulic power source for a wide range of other tools.
- Worried about how long the equipment will last? Don’t! The strong, durable motor is covered by solid two-year warranty, giving you peace of mind in your investment.
- Tired of machinery that requires pull after pull to kick the engine over? The ValveMaster uses a simple key-operated electric-start engine, allowing your crew fast starts and less time spent trying to get it to work.
- How many times did you turn that valve again? It can be easy to lose track of your count during the daily grind, which is why we include a digital revolution counter so you don’t have to.
- Have a deep valve to reach and not quite sure how to get to it? We know folks in northern climates have deep-seated valves, so we include an 8’ telescoping key.
The ValveMaster Portable Valve Exerciser gives you a solid tool in the field to get valves moving and keep them moving, even when corrosion, temperature and just plain stubbornness keeps them from otherwise being operable. If you’re interested in learning about how this piece of quality equipment can help you keep your water utility or operation running smoothly, the experienced professionals at WHEELER-REX are here to help. Please feel free to reach out today to learn more, with any questions, or to place an order for top-quality tools and equipment to keep your operation flowing.